28/10/2009

MTV Introduce Pumpkin Contest Finalist #1!

It seems everyones having a pumpkin contest nowadays. Unfortunately there are far too many for us to report on, but for this entry - we're willing to make an exception.

MTV's #1 Finalist Christie, Jessup, Maryland created the masterpiece below. We here at Twilight Sparrow, were blown away with it, we just had to share it with you.

MTV went on further to interview Christie;

"HOLLYWOOD CRUSH: If you were to get the chance to describe your pumpkin to Robert Pattinson himself, what would you tell him about it?

CHRISTIE: If I had the chance to describe my pumpkin to Robert Pattinson (assuming I could put more than two words together while looking at him!), I would tell him that it is my tribute to the wonderful job he has done in bringing Edward Cullen to life on screen, and a sign of my impatience as I am waiting for the release of "New Moon."

HC: How did you decide on that specific Robert look?


The amount of emotion he can portray in a single facial expression or a single word amazes me. Although I certainly do appreciate Robert's beauty when he is not in character, I really love Edward's look for "New Moon" over "Twilight," especially in the "New Moon" movie poster.

HC: If you could title your pumpkin what would you call it?

My personal tagline for "New Moon": When forever is no longer an option, how do you survive?"

We like to think you'll sit back and ponder that hard Twi-Fans.

Well done CHRISTIE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool pumpkin, Pumpkin